The best way to attack any problem is to gather information. If you are not sure where you stand personally, take our Debt Quiz to set your mind at ease. Look at the questions below. Do any of them relate to you? Are you in the first three?
- Relying on credit for everyday living expenses?
- Phone calls and/or letters from creditors?
- Taking cash advances from one credit card to pay another?
- Are financial troubles affecting your family life, your ability to work and/or adding an overall sense of daily stress?
- Are you only making minimum payments on a monthly basis?
- Are you unable to reduce your overall amount of debt even though your are paying the most that you can each month?
- Are you staying awake at night worrying about your finances?
- Are you cutting down on necessities such as nutritious food, medications, etc. to meet your financial obligations?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may need the assistance of a Trustee to help you take charge of your finances. Your first consultation is free.
Bankruptcy is not always necessary when you have poor financial health and large debt loads. Take our debt quiz and discover your financial health status. Talking to a bankruptcy trustee, a debt restructuring expert, you will discover ways you can not only pay your debts off, but recover your financial freedom. Trustee Colleen Craig will look at all of your options and help you through these tough financial times! Contact us today and learn how you can avoid bankruptcy!